Monday, January 10, 2011

Our crib shopping experience

I am 27 weeks 2 days and I really am feeling good. I have the normal pregnancy aches like my back and leg cramps but like I've told Jason....The reward at the end of this pregnancy is so worth everything I'm going through right now.

We finally set aside time to focus on little man's nursery, so this past weekend we set out to go crib shopping...sounds easy enough right? Wrong! We already picked one out but heard of a couple other places that we had not thought about actually sell nursery furniture, so we decided to check it out. To make an extremely long story short, I'll just tell you that we ended up at home 7 hours later without any nursery furniture and were 100 times more confused than when we started earlier in the day. It was best for both of us to try to put it out of our minds for the night and focus on it Sunday. Sunday morning, we briefly talked and came to the conclusion that we were going to get the crib we had originally picked out weeks ago, but now the only thing we had to figure out was who actually had it in stock. YES!! We found it and the matching changing table, we even stopped by Lowe's picked up paint and molding. Ahh, I think we both feel a lot less stressed and happy to have everything at the house.

Jason was determined to get the chair molding in place and start some painting and it looks great. We will finish the painting in the next couple days. Nursery photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment